2021/2022 Summer Registrations Opening Soon
We will be opening the registrations soon with a limited time frame to register, all registrations (coaches, team managers and players) will need to be finalised by 5pm on Wednesday 8 September 2021.
The club has set registration fees at $110 per player (club membership of $85 and KBA game fees of $25). We have heavily discounted the KBA games portion due to the number of games that were not played this season. We hope that this lowered fee will enable and encourage our members to continue playing.
Once a team is finalised, an email will be sent to the PlayHQ (PHQ) account owner with details of how to register. The registration link provided is team specific so is only to be used to register the member listed for that team.
We urge you to promptly register to enable us to finalise teams and season set up.
- Members will need to register using their existing PHQ account.
- You may be required to make two payments when you register:
- an annual fee to BV for player registration / insurance ($25 p/p U18 years); and
- the registration fees (club membership and KBA game fees).
- The same discounts apply as in previous seasons for large families (3 or more players) and playing coaches.
- If you do not register by the due date, you will be required to pay late fees and your child’s position in their allocated team will not be guaranteed.
Please contact the club immediately if you cannot meet the deadline so that alternate arrangements can be made for payment.
Incentive for on-time payments
Registration and on-time payment of fees secures your child’s position in their allocated team. Late withdrawals can force teams to be restructured at the last-minute, causing angst and upset for coaches, players and families and extra work for our volunteers. As a result, the club will charge:
- A late fee of $30 for any player registered after the deadline (unless prior arrangements have been made).
- A clearance fee of $50 for any player seeking a clearance to another KBA club after the deadline. The club membership fee will also need to be paid to be considered financial after the deadline.
- The club’s membership fee is not refundable after the deadline.
- The club may opt to close registrations after the due date.
Discounted fees – Vouchers
We will provide voucher codes to the following to lower the registration fees payable:
- Playing coaches (current club players who are also coaching a team) will be given a voucher to reduce their registration fees as a player to $0.
- Families with 3 or more children will be given voucher codes to reduce their total membership portion to $200 (the KBA game fees will still be payable for each player).