Training resumes this week, starting today for teams who are scheduled to train on a Monday. If you are unsure when your team is training, please contact your team manager.
Please note that ONLY registered players, coaches, and bio-safety officers will be allowed to enter the stadium on training day.
Please note training procedures have been negotiated with each school and it is essential that we follow the requirements, or we risk losing access to the stadiums. We are expecting there may be changes in the coming weeks given the easing of restrictions announced late last month but until the club formally advises of any changes, these are the rules that we must follow.
The BSO must continue to provide Damien with details of attendance for every training session. Any questions relating to training should be directed to Damien Pimpini, Training Coordinator. e: firstname.lastname@example.org m: 0422 101 016
The KBA have provided the following update regarding attendance on Saturday/Sunday for Junior Domestic games:
- No-longer bound by the 2 spectators per player rule with density restrictions reduced to 1 person per 2 square metres whilst government rules also allow 75% capacity within venues.
- All attendees required to QR code/sign in.
- Venue supervisors will be asking people to maintain social distancing where possible.
- Hand sanitiser and wipes will also be available at venues when requested.
- KBA COVID Safe Plan, as required by DHHS, is available on the KBA website.